Can I return or exchange an item? Exchanges for defects only accepted. A photo of defect and email required within a week of delivery. Unfortunately, sizing issues will not be exchanged at this time. We have measured every garment size's length and width to insure accurate sizing information before purchasing.
*all sale items are final sale.
Where is my package? We use USPS and you will receive a tracking email with every purchase once your order has been sent out. US packages will go out 2-day delivery. Please give us 3-5 days to get your order pulled, packed, and shipped.
International packages will not show information once it has left the border except possibly when it hits customs and delivery. International delivery can take 5-7 days and up to 3 or 4 weeks. If it has been longer than 10 days, it is either stuck in customs or has taken a long route. It will get to you. We have never known a package to be lost. We cannot call to see what is wrong or where it is at, once it has left the border. Only you can call your mail delivery service for any information.
We encourage International customers, especially China, to purchase the 6-10 day shipping option. The other option is significantly less reliable if shipping to China. We have known packages to take longer than a month to arrive.
If purchasing the budget friendly international shipping option and your package is taking longer than you would like, we cannot refund or ship a replacement order as we have no control over your local delivery system. If it leaves the US (it will say Chicago as the last place it was scanned in the US) then we have done everything we can to send you your package in the most affordable and reliable option in this price range. It is then up to your country's local post to deliver in a timely manner. If your post is unreliable, please choose the 6-10 day shipping option to insure it arrives on time. We will not issue refunds or reshipments without orders returned back into our hands. Shipping will not be refunded.
If you are worried that your post may lose/steal your package, please contact us via email to purchase insurance at a reasonable cost. email@example.com
If I enter the incorrect address at checkout? If you catch this in time before we send, then we can amend at no cost to you. If it has already shipped out, we can only resend package once the original package is returned to us. International, this can take 1-2 months. We will not refund or reissue a new package until the original is returned to us. Shipping will not be refunded. To reship to you once we have received original package, we will issue shipping invoice before it is reshipped to the correct address.
What items are organic? All garments are either 100% organic or 96% organic cotton.
Where are you located? Indianapolis, IN. USA
How should I wash my clothes to keep them in good condition? Please do not put any thin clothing in a final spin or with any objects that can tear through them like bras, jean buttons, etc. We throw our into the wash on cold no spin tumble dry and we have had no issues and they keep their color and still look new.
International customers: We are not responsible for custom fees. We use USPS, which gives you a 50/50 chance that customs may not charge you. But, it is possible you will be required to pay custom fees on your package. We will not refund or reimburse any custom fees charged on your package.
Delivery with USPS can delay, because of the following reasons:
- Some countries customs clearance offices run extra checks at peak times, this could be due to high security alerts, threats, or additional training. These are for your protection and safety. If you are concerned about delivery times, please speak to your local postal service provider. It is not uncommon for packages to be held in customs for a month or longer. Please contact your local customs office to check on your package. This is not something we can do. Once it has left the USA, we are no longer responsible as there is no way to contact anyone internationally and USPS has no connection digitally to any other country's local post system.
- Extreme weather conditions like hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes may effect delivery times. You can get up to date reports from your shipping providers' website and if they are experiencing any delays.
- Public holidays can cause delays in packages being delivered. To check postal service public holidays, visit their website or local office to obtain information.
- Postal strikes will slow the delivery process down considerably. Please check your postal service website for updates and reports.
- Did you give us the correct address? Please ensure your address was written correctly on your invoice.
Free Shipping: To receive free shipping, your cart must be $150+ USA or $250+ International after all discounts/sales promo codes have been applied.